Do you need some help with table skirting? If you do, then you are definitely on the right page! Here are some table skirting ideas that will help you turn those tables at that event into something amazing!
- Gathered top design – this will look great, with this, the fabric will be drawn together at the top by the threads sewn into the fabric. Tighten the garter because it will give it a fuller and more poufed bottom.
- Knife or accordion pleat – this particular design has narrow folds and they are all pointing at the same direction which fit around the top edge of the table. The skirt bottom can be full like a gathered top or you can have it pressed so the pleats will extend to the floor.
- Box pleat – this is a series of pleats that folds back-to-back. The bottom is not as full and this will give it a neat, tailored apperance. This particular table skirting design will be perfect for business meetings and trade shows. There is also the French box pleat and this one has narrower pleats that can create a fuller effect at the bottom. You can press it so it extends to the floor.
- Valances and scalloped drapes – these can go over the skirt. Also, it can add color to the design of the table. You can use this to create an overall color scheme or allow for companies to have better branding in a showroom.
- Overlays – these are square pieces of fabric that are layered on top of th etable and over the skirt. It can add interest to the table design or draw focus to a specific area on the table.
- Table toppers – the use of these will be great as well. Cover the entire table top and hang over the table edge a few inches on all sides. These are used for more color scheme and branding.
These table skirting designs will help you decorate your tables and make that even look wonderful and in sync! In fact, table skirts are one of the keys to a great looking event! Even without any other decorations, table skirting can change a room full of bland mismatched tables and chairs into a beautiful recpetion hall or an attractive showroom.