Looking for wedding dress shoes can be as tough as picking what theme you want for your wedding or it can be easy as 1-2-3. Most wedding dresses are in the color white, as this is the traditional color when it comes to wedding dresses. So, the color of the wedding dress is not difficult to pair with shoes.
Your wedding dress shoes can be the following:
- Stick to neutral colors, like cream and beige.
- Bright colors to add contrast to white wedding dress.
Today, most brides prefer to add contrast to their wedding dress through their shoes. Even though wedding dress shoes are hardly seen because of the length of the wedding dress, you will be able to take a peek of it from time to time. Also, you can choose to have it photographed as well.
Today, you will find that most shoe stores carry a wide selection of wedding dress shoes in different colors. Gone are the days when brides stick to the traditional cream, beige or silver. They now prefer to add a pop of color by pairing their white wedding dresses with flaming red, royal blue or even dark oranges and greens shoes.
The trend today focuses more on “color blocking” and if you’re a bride-to-be and you can’t choose which color of shoes you should go for, why don’t you look at these brightly colored shoes and there are also a lot of styles to choose from.
Now, let’s move on to some tips when buying wedding dress shoes:
- There is no need to buy from expensive brands because you can buy wedding dress shoes in affordable prices in a lot of places. The World Wide Web also holds a lot of online retailers of wedding shoes.
- Always try on the shoes and walk on it for a couple of minutes. Get the feel of it. Comfort must be at the top of your priority list because you don’t want to be such a drag on your wedding day just because your feet are hurting!
- Those killer heels look great but before you pull out you credit card, make sure that you can handle those HIGH heels!
- Stick to a budget. This is very important, as this will prevent you from going overboard with your purchase. Remember, there are far more important things that you should pay attention to in terms of wedding preparations and you don’t want to be cut short on your budget.
- As much as possible, buy shoes that you can wear even after the wedding.
Now, there you have it! Looks like you will be able to buy the best wedding dress shoes for you with the help of this article. Good luck and best wishes to you and your soon-to-be husband!