Are you looking for amazing dessert recipes but you have a specific diet to follow because you’re diabetic? No worries! There are a lot of diabetic desserts that will definitely be perfect for you. You can also do them on your own through the help of diabetic dessert recipes. Being a diabetic should not stop you from enjoying the simple things in life but you should also know that now, there should be strict limitations! Enjoy desserts for diabetics instead and you will never have that guilty feeling again.
Here are some amazing dessert recipes that diabetics can enjoy!
Warm Apple Cinnamon Cobbler
- 4 sliced, cored and peeled apples
- 2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tbsp of cornstarch
- 1 cup of whole wheat pastry flour
- ¼ cup of fructose
- ¼ cup of canola oil
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of honey
- ½ cup of low fat buttermilk
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix the water, apples, cornstarch, fructose, and cinnamon into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Pour the apple mixture into a dish.
- Mix the pastry flour with the baking powder to make biscuit dough.
- Add the canola oil and stir well.
- Add the buttermilk and honey, stir until the mixture is moist.
- Pour the biscuit dough on the apples with tablespoons.
- Bake for 20 minutes
Strawberry Banana Sundae
- 1 package of sugar free strawberry gelatin
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 4 tbsp of whipped topping
- Allow the gelatin to solve in boiling water in a small bowl
- Let it cool for 10 minutes
- Place the ice and gelatin into the blender, cover,m and process until the ice is dissolved
- Add the bananas and blend for another minute or two
- Pour into 4 dishes and refrigeratre for 30 minutes.
- Garnish each with a strawberry and tablespoon of whipped topping
These diabetic desserts will definitely get your stomach rumbling! That sweet tooth of yours can still get that craving even if you have diabetes. All you have to do is follow these amazing dessert recipes. There are a lot of diabetic dessert recipes that you can find online and you can also find them in books. If you don’t like to make your own, you can always buy some sugar free desserts in groceries and other food stores.