Who can resist chocolate chip cookies? You know that it is very hard to resist them, but what if you are diabetic? Well, you shouldn’t worry at all because you can satisfy your craving for these delicious cookies by substituting them with diabetic chocolate chip cookies! Now, that’s one great solution!
A lot of people today, particularly diabetics, have this notion that diabetic chocolate chip cookies taste bitter. However, when they tried it, they realized that they are even more delicious than the regular chocolate chip cookies. Add to that the fact that they are healthier. You also won’t feel any guilt after eating these cookies. Another good thing about these kinds of cookies is that they can be eaten by non-diabetics, and even children. When it comes to munching sweets, this is indeed a healthy snack minus the guilty feelings.
You can bake your own diabetic chocolate chip cookies, and it is very easy:
- 1/4 c. butter, softened
- 1 ½ tsp. Vanilla
- 1 c. + 2tbsp. Flour
- 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. chopped nuts
- 4 tsp. Liquid sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp/ salt
- 1/4 tsp. Soda
- Combine the first four ingredients in a mixer bowl. Beat at high speed for 2 minutes or until it is light and fluffy.
- Add the next four ingredients with 1/2 cup water.
- Blend it at low speed until everything’s well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Dough will be soft, drop on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 ro 12 minutes.
That’s all! Baking your own diabetic chocolate chip cookies is very easy, and you can also serve these at parties or as giveaways to your neighbors. It will be very much appreciated and at the same time, they won’t notice that the cookies are meant for diabetics due to the delicious taste.