Are you looking for low calorie desserts that will leave you with no guilt after taking a bite from it? The good news is that there are a lot of these in the market today but if you are the baking type, then there are also a lot of low calorie dessert recipes that you can make in your own kitchen. The best part about this dessert? It’s very healthy and perfect for those who are on a diet!
Do you love strawberries? Here is one of the best low calorie dessert recipes for the strawberry lover!
- 1 envelope low-calorie strawberry gelatin (4 serving box)
- 1 c. boiling water
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and crushed
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 c. low calorie whipped topping
- Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water.
- Stri in strawberries and lemon juice.
- Chill until slightly thickened and fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into decorative dessert glasses and chill until set.
This particular recipe can make 6 servings and it has 45 calories each. You can garnish it with a fresh strawberry and this will add more 20 calories.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 T. Splenda sweetener
- Clean, trim and halve strawberiies and place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with balsamic vingera, sprinkle with sweetener to taste and stir.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately or chill and serve later.
This can make 4 servings and it is 46 calories per serving.
Let’s move on to limes. Do you like them? There are a lot of low calorie dessert recipes that include this and here’s one:
Key Lime Parfait
- 1 3 oz. Box of sugar free vanilla instant pudding
- 1 3 oz. Box of sugar free lime gelatin dessert
- 1 8oz. Tub cool whip lite
- Prepare the vanilla pudding according to the instructions at the back of the box.
- Add the lime Jell-O dry powder to the vanilla pudding and mix well.
- Stir in ½ of the Cool Whip tub and spoon into 4 parfait glasses.
These low calorie dessert recipes are very easy to make and it doesn’t need plenty of ingredients. If you don’t usually make desserts, you can simply do these on your own. Serve this to your friends or have it for dessert. That way, you can still get that sugar fix in a healthier way.