Are you looking for simple dessert recipes for diabetics? You are definitely on the right page! First of all, you will be surprised to know that there are hundreds or even thousands of simple dessert recipes for diabetics that you can find online or in many cookbooks out there. Also, if it’s your first time to try out some of these deserts, prepare to be blown away because they are very delicious and most of the time, they are even more delicious than regular desserts and healthier!
There are a lot of benefits that one can get from simple dessert recipes for diabetics. The first obvious thing is that diabetics can eat them without feeling guilty and worrying what will happen to them after. Second, they are healthier. Third, they are very delicious. Lastly, they are very easy to make. If you don’t normally a kitchen person, then you will be with these simple dessert recipes for diabetics because they are very simple to make and you will be very pleased with the outcome.
Here are some simple dessert recipes for diabetics that you can do at home:
- ¼ cup sugar;3/4 cup sugar twin
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tbsp. Milk
- ¾ tsp. Vinegar
- 3 bananas ; ripe, mashed
- Blend sugar, sugar Twin and margarine.
- Add the eggs and mix them well.
- Sift flour and soda into bowl and stir.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees in greased 9×5 loaf pan.
- Let it cool and cut in 20 slices.
Carob Brownie Recipe
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/3 cup carob powder or cocoa
- 2/3 cup unbleached flour
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Beat applesauce, honey, egg, egg white and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Pour them into an oiled 8- by 8- inch baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Cut into squares.
These are some yummy simple dessert recipes for diabetics that you can easily do at home. Have a blast making them and treat yourself.