Sugar free desserts promote a healthy lifestyle. Even if you’re not fat or don’t have diabetes, these desserts will definitely be the best if you are in need of a sugar fix but don’t want to eat anything sweet; because of the thought that it can make you fat and unhealthy. Thanks to these desserts, you can satisfy your cravings without feeling guilty afterwards! Isn’t it such a wonderful feeling?
You can also find plenty of sugar free desserts in your local supermarket and other food outlets that you frequently visit. Most of these will be more expensive than regular desserts because they contain ingredients that are luxurious or hard to acquire. If you love to bake or cook, you can just make your own sugar free desserts. Here are some that you can make on your own:
- 1000 ml milk
- 280g flour
- 6 eggs
- Mix and beat well the flour and milk.
- Whip the eggs to a froth and then add them to the milk mixture.
- Boil this for 2 hours and serve it hot.
Cream Puff Dough
- 500 ml water
- 4 level tbsp. Butter
- 500g flour, sifted
- 4 eggs
- Combine the water and butter in a saucepan, mix them thoroughly.
- When the water is boiling and the butter is melted thoroughly, turn the flour and stir rapidly over the heat.
- Remove it from heat and set it aside until it is partly cold.
- Break the egg into a cup and turn it into the batter.
- Beat the egg and add the remaining eggs.
- Beat the batter for 5 minutes and set it aside for 1-1.5 hours.
- Drop by tbsp. Into greased shallow pans and bake in a 170 degrees celsius over for 35-40 minutes.
- The puffs should be hollow and light.
- 240g flour
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Butter, melted
- Mix the dry ingredients and rub in butter with the use of your fingers
- Add the water to make a dough that is stiff enough to roll out.
- Roll 1 cm thick and cut with a round cutter
- Bake in a greased pan in 200 degrees celsius oven for 10 minutes.
These are some of the sugar free desserts that you can serve after meals. If you have guests coming over to your house, choose from any of these diabetic desserts. Serve them something healthy for a change.
The lifestyle of many people today are rapidly changing and most of them are becoming unhealthy due to what they eat. However, you can put a stop to this without sacrificing your sweet tooth by using these sugar free desserts. Live a healthy life and be happy. You will not regret it! Aside from this, you can also give sugar free desserts to your kids as a snack, especially if they are forcing you to buy them ice creams.