This portable, handheld 1.8″ color video monitor has been around for a few years now and is still one of the best sellers on Amazon. It allows you to see and hear baby from anywhere in your house, in black-and-white vision. And the 1.8-inch screen is big enough to see what you need to see: your little darling’s slumbering form in full color (during daylight hours) or black-and-white (nighttime).
- 900 MHz technology for superior clarity and range, two channel selection, and up to 350 ft range
- Rechargeable batteries in parent unit last up to 10 hours. It also boasts a power-saver feature that times out after three minutes when running on the battery
- LED Sound lights allow you to view baby’s level of activity even when monitor screen is turned off.
- Belt clip and kickstand. The baby’s unit provides tabletop or wall-mounted options. A belt clip and stand on the parent unit allows complete portability, while an anchor and security clips (6 included) enables parent to mount the receiver on the wall.
- External audio/video outputs provide connections to existing video recorder or home television.
This Baby Monitor is available on Amazon for $ 113 with FREE SHIPPING through this link right here.
This is what some costumers had to say about the product…
Hesitated at the price, now it’s one of my best baby purchases!
I have a very wiggly baby who has hummed and talked to himself in his sleep since birth. Instead of buying a regular sound monitor, I looked into video monitors so I didn’t have to check on him every time he made noises and wiggled around. The first day I used it, I found it to be worth its weight in gold because of the worry-free spare time it gave me.
I’ve had the unit for four months now, daily use, dropped it pretty badly once, with no problem so far whatsoever. Love it!
J. Mckeon ( Barnegat, NJ)
Reliable product, Cool thing to have!
I got this item for my baby shower, so I never got a chance to review it first, but I am very happy with the monitor! The picture is really clear and so is the night vision. I like the idea that the camera part is moveable, so it’s easy to get in just the right position to see the baby. It also has a nice long cord on both pieces. I do get some static in certain parts of the house (mostly in the kitchen area), but I’ve had much more static with my previous basic baby monitors. I also like the on/off button on the top, so if I just want to listen, it shuts off the screen