Log cabin homes are generally used for vacations. It’s a great vacation home and if you’re going to use it, you would want a good interior for your home to set the feel that you want and to also express your personal style. Here are some log cabin interiors that can help you decorate the interior of your log cabin without the need to hire an interior designer.
Log cabin interiors: (ideas)
- Use furniture that is constructed from birch, pine, cedar or pine trees which are stained, natural in finish or lacquered.
- When it comes to the fabrics, a country check pattern or a solid bold color will do, depending on how modern your taste is. You can also go for worn leather because this makes a statement and it brings a more “western” element to the log cabin interior.
- The lighting should be taken into consideration as well. You can choose from modern lighting or retro lighting. Antiques sound great if you want to add a touch of vintage to your home. Go for metal hanging lamps or natural wood based shaded lamp. An antler chandelier is a great choice as well if you want to bring the wilderness into your home.
- When it comes to colors, stick with nature hues such as green, rusty tones, blue, gold, brown, yellow and floral. You can also leave the log poles exposed (which can help minimize painting) and let the warmth of the wood engulf the room.
- When it comes to accessories, a touch of something colorful can really bring the rugged element of iron into your decor. Fireplaces are prominent features in log cabin interiors. A fireplace will provide you a cozy and comfortable atmosphere that will make the walls glow. Maybe a bear rug in front of it would also help.
These are some of the best ideas of log cabin interiors that you can implement in your log cabin. They can definitely help you make it cozier and more comfortable to live at, especially during vacation months. It will also help if you keep everything organized. To achieve the look of the interiors you want, you have to make sure to set everything up in your log cabin house plans before anything else.
Whether it is for small log cabins or large ones, you can definitely apply these ideas! So go ahead and create the best interior for your log cabin.